Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Yesterday



"Yesterday
All my troubles seemed so far away

Now it looks as though they're here to stay

Oh, I believe
In yesterday

Suddenly

I'm not half the man I used to be

There's a shadow hanging over me

Oh, yesterday
Came suddenly ..." - Beatles

This was a song that was played on the radio when my brother cut his finger and cried the loudest I could ever remember. This happens when we were in HK some 25 years ago. There was a lot of blood and he had to stay in hospital for a few days. Although I hadn't visited him, but heard that he was quite popular at the time - other patients were treating him very well and gave him different kinds of fruits. Other memories were quite vague, but I'll never forget this song as I wept the time it was played.

No comments:

Post a Comment